Hey there! Last weekend I needed a break from the rainy Toulouse and decided to take a short trip with friends in Barcelona which is only 4 hours by car. I have been there before, so this is not your typical “What to do in Barcelona” kind of post, it is more a way for me to share the beauty of Central Barcelona through my pictures.
It was a short time but it felt amazing, the sun was there, the blue sky, we spend our time walking around this beautiful city and eating (Yes, I admit that!)
Before overflowing you with lots of pretty shots of Barcelona, here are a quick snap of where we stayed & stop for food 🙂
- Stay: Hostal Centric, lovely hotel, centrally located only 10 minutes walking distance from La Rambla. Only thing, a little noisy when people are in the corridor near the bedrooms. But overall great!
- First lunch: Rosa de Raval, the decor is simply STUNNING, staffs are fab & the food delicious!
- Dinner: Ciudad Condal, food is really good but the wait to eat there is just crazy!!
- Breakfast: 365 Café (the one 105 Carrer de l’hospital)
- Last Lunch: La Pala Boqueria, love the atmosphere, cheap eats, delicious food!
We walked around the Gothic Quarter, El Raval, La Rambla and la Barceloneta.
Now it’s time for some photography round up 🙂
Love it? Pin it!