Hello there 😊 How are you doing? I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Having the chance to live in St Lucia for almost a year now, I thought it could be a good thing to give some tips.
I have broken this down into a few posts to make this more clear so here we go:
As for things to do, here are a few:
- Gros Islet Fish Party – every Friday night! Make sure you go to Duke’s place (waterfront) to try out the Fish & some punch!
- Pigeon Island National Park – not a hike more like a walk
- Sulphur Springs – Even better after hiking the Piton 🙂
- Hiking Gros Piton – Base on your endurance level this may be a bit challenging – however, the first Half is the easiest and the viewpoint there gorgeous. Things get more complicated as you go up but it’s doable 🙂
- Hiking Petit Piton – I did not do this one (this girl has fragile knees^^) but my husband did! It is more challenging than the Gros Piton but the view on top worth it!
- There is a lot of Tour Operator offering tours & activities I can’t name them all
Stop at Food Trucks along the road and get yourself some lunch boxes, this is the best way to try local food and all the yumminess!
This should give you a nice overview of this Volcanic Island!
If you have any questions feel free to reach out I will be more than happy to tell you more!
Ps: Here is a short Photography Round up <3
More Travel Inspiration here
Love it? Pin it!