St Lucia being an island you guess that there is a lot of beaches I don’t need to tell you that 😀 But I will tell you which ones are my Top 3 of the Best Beaches in St Lucia!
One thing you should you though, all the beaches in St Lucia are public, so even a Resort on the beach will have a public beach access. And then, you will understand where my Top 3 comes from HA! Here for you the Best Beaches in St Lucia:
- The Naked Fisherman, Cap Estate: This is the beach from the Cap Maison Hotel, a luxury hotel on the north of the Island. The beach is quite small, but beautiful and you can get some shade and you can even go snorkeling 😊
- The Body Holiday, that’s another Resort, further up on the Island (Cap Estate). The beach is accessible once you enter the resort, pass the parking there is a white gate on your left. This is it. If you aren’t sure, feel free to ask the lovely people at security! This beach is much bigger but as nice as The Naked Fisherman!
- Sugar Beach at Viceroy: This one is located all the way South of the Island near Soufriere. Viceroy is a hotel you will also have to go through security to get to the beach. You can get the shuttle to go & come back from the parking if you get something to eat/drink and keep the receipt. If not, you’ll have to walk ^^ This one is a really large beach, located right in between the 2 Pitons.
Here are a few more beaches:
- Vigie – Yes the one at Vigie Airport, so you can Check-in for your flight and then go take a swim 🙂
- Reduit Beach – Rodney Bay
- Pigeon Island – Gros Islet
- Anse Chastanet Beach – not so easy to access by road, most people go to this one while doing a Cataraman Cruise
- Vieux Fort – This is the Atlantic Side, quite famous for Kite Surfing
Below is a photography roundup for you – Happy Beachin’!
More Travel Inspiration here
Love it? Pin it!